Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Lybrel- Oh my goodness.. This is a must read

The days of having a period are gone I guess. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on May 22, 2007 approved a drug called Lybrel that eliminates a women monthly. However after reviewing the large list of side effects I am a bit concerned. I haven't had a chance to research the information in regards to rate of death while on this particular pill. That is next on my agenda. So keep plugged into the blog over the next few weeks while I compile the information.


What I would suggest is to veiw the side effects for yourself and tell me what you think? Is continuing on these types of drugs really worth the risk of loosing your life? Would you be willing to trade in your montly if you knew your quality of life would be affected or even worse you could possible loose your life??

Remember women your montly is a natural process of your body cleaning itself in a sense. When you mess with that you are asking for all kind of problems. Take that into consideration.


God Bless You and Love You!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment