Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Pfizer Recalls 1M Birth Control Packs After Mixup

Hello Bloggers,
While I was on my way to work this morning I heard something over the radio in regards to Birth Control.. I really didn't get the opportunity to hear what it was about though. So now while I am sitting her on my lunch break I took a minute to find out exactly what it was about. It seems that Pfizer recalled a Million packs of birth control due to a mixup. So just below I am including the link for ABC's report on this matter. Please feel free to veiw it.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/pfizer-recalls-28-lots-birth-control-pills-15483046

Thank you for reading,
And
God bless you all!!!!

"Teach us to number our days aright, that we may gain a heart of wisdom"
Psalm 90:12

No comments:

Post a Comment