Sunday, August 19, 2012

Status of my blog

Hello Bloggers,

Over the past year since i have started this blog many doors have closed on me. The truth is no one wants to hear the truth. However thanks to many in the christian and catholic community have been opening various doors for me to get the word out there. I would like first off thank my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ for always taking care of me. I would also like to thank those of you who have partnered with me to help get this word out. The truth is over just the past month or so many door have open to my cause. I won't lie that it has been an obstacle but i have never lost faith. I am not done with this mission. I feel with all that I am that this is just the begining of an amazing ride that God is allowing me to go on. Soon I will have some shirts and pamplets that will be available.

Love always
God Bless you
Let the day have a great and blessed you!!!
Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment