Sunday, June 5, 2011

Blog update as of 6/5/2011

Hello All,
After a month of the blog being availble to the public we have reached over 600 people and are in 9 countries or so. I am currently working on some ways to get program out into the hospital system to have classes offered.

Today after service at church I went up to ask for some prayer for my project and give a praise report. This is being done today not by me but by God. I take no credit for what is currently being accomplished nor he outcome that will be. I am just priviledged to go along for the ride.. I have currently started to get requests for drugs that are not birth control related. So over the next couple of weeks you will be seeing other drugs that you or someone you know maybe taking... As more developes with my project and the cause I will give updates along the way.

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
 Heb 11:1

Love you all and God bless you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment