Sunday, July 17, 2011

Nestorgel (a birth control lotion)

Hello Bloggers,

Recently while searching the web I came across a report from a Detroit news team saying that birth control in the form of a lotion maybe on markets in 5years or so. So for your curiosity I have included the link to this news report so you can hear it for yourself. In addition to the link for the news report I will be following up with any info I can find on this new type of birth control. This particular form is still in the testing phase so I may not be able to get much info to you. I do promise to give you as much info as possible though.

http://wchbnewsdetroit.com/national/atrybula/birth-control-lotion-rub-it-anywhere-on-your-body-not-get-pregant/

As Always Thank You for Reading
I Love You All and
God Bless You!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment