Friday, July 1, 2011

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

You know some have asked me why do I waste my time with this blog and some have even said that I am doing it because I am selfish. However this blog is way bigger than me. This blog is all for HIM. I use to be sad cause I lost my sister/my best friend but I am not anymore. This blog has been nothing but a Journey that started the day my sister died up till now and is still going. I know deep in my heart that God has been showing me and still is showing me how to use my loses/experiences to help others. My sister dying is not about me or my sister it is about others who need to be reached with this information. He is showing me how to use those loses and experiences everyday. God has given me the courage, strength and ability to do this. It is only beacuse of God that this blog is where it is today. I am very blessed, thankful and honored to be able to be used by God. Even if it comes from a painful event in my life.
As always love you all
and God Bless you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment