Friday, July 1, 2011

Septra, Bactrim, Septrin, Sulfatrim (co-trimoxazole, sulfamethoxazole-trimethoprim

Hello Blog Readers,

Today after talking to a friend about a regularly used antibiotic it made me wonder. Could a common antibiotic used to treat bad infections in ones body cause Serious deadily side effects other than the usual allergic reactions. So I began my research which ended up being a day long journey.

I found some interesting articles on the net that one may want to read if taking this type of antibiotic. As always this blog is mainly informational. I am not say to or not to take this medication. I am saying to educated yourself to the potiential side effects and make your own decision based on the facts.
Below is a link to an article in Europe about the above drugs listed. It is a lot of info but may be helpful.
My next post will be info in regards to the side effect that this drug may cause.

http://briandeer.com/bactrim-septra.htm

As always thank you for reading my blog.
I love you all
God BlessYou!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment