Sunday, August 14, 2011

Blog Updated As of 8/14/11



Hello Blog Readers,

Recently I have had the priveldge to tally up where this blog is at currently. I have estimated from what I can see the blog is currently in over 21 countries or so. The countries the blog is in that I can see are
1. Hong Kong
2. Mexico
3. United States
4. Australia
5. Germany
6. United Kingdom
7. Netherlands
8. South Korea
9. Czech Republic
10. United Arab Emirates
11. Ukraine
12. Russia
13. Latvia
14. India
15. Canada
16. Italy
17. Iraq
18. Japan
19. Lebannon
20. Puerto Rico
21. New Zeland
And this is all only since April 21, 2011. I can only imagine where God is taking this and I get to go along for the ride. How awesome is that. Currently I am working with a couple of my brothers in christ from church to create a mirror blog in spanish. Which should come along soon. When that project is finish I will put it out there for everyone to see. God is working through this blog and will continue on well past me. My kids have been diligently helping me with new posts and are extremely excited about it. Once again thank you for reading, Love you always and God Bless you all the day of your lives.

It is my prayer to reach as many countries possible with this informatio and my sisters story so that they will not have to go through the pain that we went through. IF you have lost a loved one to any type of a drug feel free to email via the comment section, please leave your email address and I will contact you.

I learned today at church that "MY LIFE IS GOD'S PROJECT" not my own and I need to be ready for what ever her throws at me. Just below is some


Isaiah 54:7-10

7 “For a brief moment I abandoned you,
but with deep compassion I will bring you back.
8 In a surge of anger
I hid my face from you for a moment,
but with everlasting kindness
I will have compassion on you,”
says the LORD your Redeemer.

9 “To me this is like the days of Noah,
when I swore that the waters of Noah would never again cover the earth.
So now I have sworn not to be angry with you,
never to rebuke you again.
10 Though the mountains be shaken
and the hills be removed,
yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken
nor my covenant of peace be removed,”
says the LORD, who has compassion on you.


As always thank you for reading
Love you all
and
God bless you!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment