Sunday, August 7, 2011

Drug Recalls & Warnings

Hello Readers,


It has been at least a couple of days since I have posted information. Please forgive me for the delay. I was taking a few days to regather myself. I am back a fully energized and ready to work for you. I sat in church this morning listening to one of the Pastors talk on Elijah and Elisha. He was wrapping up a Multi week lesson about the Hall of Faith. We were studing the book of Hebrews chapter 11. During the lesson I found myself asking the question How strong is my faith? Do I have faith??? Would I do whatever it takes to accomplish what God is asking me to do??? Then Pastor said a couple of things that hit home for me. The first was Faith relies on unseen realities and the second is to Trust that God is at work in MY life.

You are probably thinking what in the world does this have to do with this blog. Well sometimes I put info on this site not knowing who is reading or if it is even helping anyone out there. I created this blog cause it is what I feel God is directing me to do. Then there was a scripture that Pastor gave and really comforted me. I hope and pray that it may also comfort those who are reading this blog. 

16 Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. 17 For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. 18 So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
2 Corinthians 4: 16-18

Now that is said and done. I was doing some more research and found a link to a site that gives updated information on Drug Recalls. Please feel free to read and see if a drug you may be on or someone you know is on is being recalled..

 http://www.drugrecalls.com/

As Always Thank You for Reading
God Bless You and
I Love You!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment