Monday, October 24, 2011

A Tribute to Julie for the Organ Celebration of 2011

When we are in your 20’s and 30’s we live our lives thinking there will always be a tomorrow. Never thinking that tomorrow will never come at that age. We don't think what happens when your time is done here on earth? For my sister Julie Ann Woodby on March 5 2008 it was her last day here on this earth. My sister Julie was a woman who loved and lived like there wasn’t going to be a tomorrow .Julie was a loving wife to Stephen Woodby and mother of two beautiful little girls Lillian Hope Woodby and Madison Faith Woodby. Julie live her life honoring her Father and being that crazy sister that everyone wished they had. Julie was funny she liked to joke around but had a sweet sensitive side to her that no one could resist. Julie had a big heart and a love for anyone who she came into contact with. That was the main reason why our family chose to donate her organs. You know I never imagined in life that our family would have to make that decision for my sister, but knowing my sister and her amazing love I know it was the right thing to do. Today in this tribute to my sister, her love and her life I leave you with one of my sayings.
In our sorrows someone else’s prayers are being answered.
I am grateful to have had 29 wonderful years with my sister and am proud that God gave me the opportunity to be her older sister. Now she rests in HIS arms until we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment