Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Northern Ireland death linked to swine flu vaccine

Hello Fellow Bloggers,

In light of the recent article about the little 7 year old girl that died in her mothers arms 4 days after taking the flu vaccination. I bring you a article from Northern Ireland. As you will come to realize that this is a common problem worldwide. From most of the articles I have read over the past couple of weeks it seems to me as if these deaths are being swept underneath the rug. So today I bring these articles to you directly. Please help me take a stand for those that have died. If you are tired of this kind of injustice and wish to no longer be silent. Please join me in writing the FDA directly at ocod@fda.hhs.gov

Oh and just below is a link for the above article.

http://www.thedetail.tv/issues/2/vaccines/northern-ireland-death-linked-to-swine-flu-vaccine

No comments:

Post a Comment