Friday, November 11, 2011

Energy Drink and the side effects on Teenagers

Hello Bloggers,

I was talking to one of my fellow brothers in christ a week ago. I was telling him all about my blog and why I do it. During our conversation he stated he wondered what kind of side effects Energy drinks have on the body. So in doing some research I came across a link from MSNBC about that subject. So just below is a link for that. Please feel free to read it.

Energy drinks can be dangerous for teens, report says
Potential risks include heart palpitations, seizures, strokes or sudden death

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41577256/ns/health-childrens_health/t/energy-drinks-can-be-dangerous-teens-report-says/

As always thank your for reading
I love you all
and
God bless you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment