Saturday, May 14, 2011

A few days to gather myself!!

To all my readers I would like to say I am sorry for the lack of the New Posts yesterday. I needed to take a day or so to gather myself and recharge. Now that I have had sufficent time to recharge and speak with other women about the subject matter. My friends who want more info gave me a list of meds to research and put on my blog. If anyone out there would like to request info on a drug that they may be taking wether it is a birth control pill or any other Med. Send me a comment via the blog and I will do the research for you and Post the info on the blog for others to read. This whole blog is about educating the readers so that they can make better choices.

Thanks for your patient and understanding
Love you always and God bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment