Thursday, May 26, 2011

Today's Post!!

To All My Fellow Blog Readers,

Today's choice of topic is a dear subject to me. Anyone who has a child with asthma knows that this particular drug seems to be the drug of choice for Doctors to prescribe. My daugther's Asthma is under control however we chose not to use Singulair. This is our sole choice as her parents. I am providing you today with the information that we have so that you will also have the opportunity to make an educated decision in regards to you and or your childs health. If you so choose to continue this particular drug or to start using it by all means do so. The purpose of my blog and the posts I put on it is to simply bring awarness and education to this matter. To give you the power over your own health.

Again Love you!
Thank you and God Bless You!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment