Contraceptives that are higher risk.
Third generation oral contraceptives containing desogestrel tend to doubled the risk of venous thrombosis (30 cases for every 100,000 users per year of third generation oral contraceptives compared to 15 cases for every 100,000 users of second generation oral contraceptives) and lack of evidence of clinical benefit as compared to the second generation oral contraceptives. The third generation oral contraceptives containing desogestrel are:
We as a people can get together to make an impact if we work together and educated ourselves. So again I ask you for your help with this matter. I love you and God Bless You!!!
- Desogestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol (Duramed/Barr and Watson Pharmaceuticals)
- Desogen (Organon)
- Mircette (Duramed/Barr)
- Velivet (Duramed)
- Apri-28 (Duramed/Barr)
- Kariva (Duramed/Barr)
- Ortho-Cept (Ortho-McNeil)
- Reclipsen (Watson)
- Cyclessa (Organon)
We as a people can get together to make an impact if we work together and educated ourselves. So again I ask you for your help with this matter. I love you and God Bless You!!!
Comments
Post a Comment