Hello All, Well it has been a full 24hrs since his treatment. The two drugs that he is taking is Keytruda and Zometa. Keytruda is the immunotherapy for his lung cancer. Zometa is a bone treatment to help keep his bones strong. So far the only side effects he has experienced has been a tiredness, fever and body aches. I did call the doctors and they stated that they believe the side effects he has encountered are those from the Zometa (which is the bone treatment). Those particular side effect are common with that drug. I have a positive outlook that these drugs will help my Dad. I can say his eating has picked up a bit. Which all seems to be leading in the right direction. The whole process for his first treatment seemed to go extremely smooth. We checked in at the Oncologist front desk. Then were called back to an education office. They went over the drugs being administered, what they do and all of the side effects that can potentially occur. Then of course you have to sign off t...
Comments
Post a Comment